1. Automatic endnotes are acceptable if you are submitting in Word; otherwise
please create notes manually.
2. Article length: up to 40,000 characters.
3. Formatting: Times New Roman;14-pt font size;1.5 line spacing. The author’s
name in the right upper corner of the page;the article title centrally aligned.
4. Submit figures and illustrations as TIFF or JPEG images at a resolution of at least
5. A separate file should contain information about the author name;professional or
institutional affiliation;contact information).
6. For references use the APA style here the guide to help you).